You can help ILGA in its efforts to achieve equal rights for the LGBTI community in two ways…
1. by making a donation to ILGA
2. by becoming a Friend of ILGA
1. Making a donation to ILGA
You can donate via credit card, fill out the form below and continue to the next page.
I would like to:
Make a monthly donation
Make a yearly donation
Make a single donation
other: (please insert amount)
Your amount :
If you prefer, you can also make a direct bank transfer to ILGA, but please remember to put the word "donation",
your name and email address in the "communication" line so that we can thank you.
ILGA bank account details are as follow:
IBAN: BE63 0015 5550 2508
Chaussée de Louvain 84
NB: for transfers originating in Belgium, the account number is only 001-5555025-08
THANK YOU FOR MAKING A DONATION TO ILGA!
2. Become a friend of ILGA and help us to fight for equal rights
for LGBTI people worldwide!
By making a small donation and registering your details you can become a “Friend of ILGA”.
Friends of ILGA support ILGA’s work towards the decriminalisation of homosexuality and
for equality of LGBTI people worldwide.
To become a Friend of ILGA you have to take the three steps below.
STEP 1 –
Register your details by becoming an ILGA Supporter here
and choose to:
- receive weekly e-newsletters from Africa, Asia, Latin America and the Caribbean
- receive ILGA press releases, annual reports, and invitations to events
- be listed on the website or be anonymous
STEP 2 – Log into your profile on ilga.org using the email address and password you chose
STEP 3 – Make a donation
You can donate by credit card or by bank transfer by following the donation link in your profile page.
THANK YOU FOR BECOMING A FRIEND OF ILGA!