Delegates to the 4th ILGA Asia Regional Conference are reminded to check Indonesia Visa requirements applicable to their respective countries. The following is a list of visa requirements for the different countries. Please be guided accordingly.
VISA FREE or countries which do not need Visa to enter Indonesia
(USD) $ 25 Visa fee upon arrival is applicable for citizens of the following countries:
Algeria Germany Monaco Switzerland
Argentina Greece Netherlands Taiwan
Australia Hungary New Zealand Tunisia
Austria Iceland Norway United Arab Emirates
Bahrain India Oman United Kingdom
Belgium Iran Panama USA
Brazil Ireland Poland
Bulgaria Italy Portugal
Cambodia Japan Qatar
Canada Kuwait Romania
China Laos Russia
Cyprus Latvia Saudi Arabia
Czech Republic Libya Slovakia
Denmark Liechtenstein Slovenia
Egypt Lithuania South Africa
Estonia Luxembourg South Korea
Fiji Maldives Spain
Finland Malta Surinam
France Mexico Sweden
All VISA applications for Business, Tourist and Social Visits from nationals of the following countries need an APPROVAL from IMMIGRATION OFFICE in INDONESIA before traveling:
10. North Korea
13. Sri Lanka
The requirements vary depending on the purpose of the visit to Indonesia. The following are additional requirements depending on the purpose of the visit:
1. A recent Bank Statement with a minimum balance of Euro 2,000 (Two Thousand Euros);
2. Allow four (4) to six (6) weeks before the Embassy receives the decision of the referral application from the authorities in Indonesia.
3. DO NOT purchase any airline tickets before the VISA is granted.
Visa must be applied for by the applicant’s sponsors/counterparts/friends who reside in Indonesia. VISA will only be issued by the Embassy after receiving authorization direct from the Immigration Office in Indonesia.
1. Applications will be referred to the Authorities in Indonesia through the Embassy.
2. Upon application, copies of passport showing details of bearer must be submitted.
3. Upon receiving the written approval, notification to the applicant will be made wither by phone or letter. Otherwise, applicants may call the Visa section to find out if the approval has arrived.
4. Applicants will then submit their passport so the necessary visa can be processed.