Incorporating changes made at the 26th World Conference in Stockholm. December 2012.
Incorporating changes made at the 26th World Conference in Stockholm, December 2012.
- A chronology of ILGA’s work: 1978 – 2012
- ILGA 2012 annual report in English and Spanish
- ILGA 2011 annual report in English and Spanish
- ILGA 2010 annual report in English and Spanish
Preliminary findings of the ILGA report on mapping the legal situation of transgender people worldwide (February 2012)
Click here for updates on new versions
Breast and uterus cancer brochure
For women who love women
- French, ILGA
- French, adapted version by the French group La différence en Question
- French, adapted version by LGBT de Lille Nord Pas de Calais J’en suis J’y reste
- Italian, adapted version by the Swiss network Santé Plurielle
- German, adapted version by the Swiss network Santé Plurielle
Lesbian and bisexual women’s health: common concerns, local issues
Check also the Swiss website Santé Plurielle which gathers material from LGBT groups in French, Itatian, German, English.
Lesbian Movements: ruptures & alliances
ILGA Women’s Survey 2005-2010