ILGA’s bank account:
IBAN: BE63 0015 5550 2508
Chaussée de Louvain 84
17 Rue de la Charité
Membership of ILGA is divided into two categories:
1. Full membership is open to lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans or intersex non-profit organisations which support the Aims and Objectives of ILGA. This category includes LGBT groups which form part of a non LGBT organisation. Additional information is available as follows:
Full Membership Fees
- 150 EUR for organisations located in countries listed as "high income revenu" by the World Bank.
- 30 EUR for the organisations located in other countries than the one listed there
- Larger organizations with annual budgets over 200 000 EUR are encouraged to pay 300 EUR per year wherever they may be.
2. Associate membership is open to any other organisation or association which supports the Aims and Objectives of ILGA; typically, such organisations are commercial LGBT organisations, governmental oganisations, or non-LGBT voluntary organisations. For further information, please click here.
Associate Membership Fees
- 300 EUR
Membership applications are ratified initially on a provisional basis by the ILGA World Executive Board, but are subject to final decision by the World Conference.