Home, Asia, Europe, North America, Latin America and Caribbean, Oceania, News, Sitemap
Home / Hong Kong / News
loading map..


Is it possible to change your gender on official documents?: Yes, but only with sex reassignment surgery

Your Views

Are you LGBTI? We want to hear from you! Help us inform other users of the site with your views on this country. Below is a random question about this country. If it is relevant to you please answer it.

Does HONG KONG recognize your same-sex marriage from another country?

The majority of people visiting this site have said Yes, but as an unequal civil union

No (0 %) Yes, but as an unequal civil union (100%) Yes, but as an equal civil union (0 %) Yes (0 %)

NEWS tagged with 'tried%20to%20cut%20off%20his%20own%20penis'
Bookmark and Share