|Stephane Tchakam, Charge de Communication Pan Africa ILGA|
Looking for a finance manager.
FINANCE MANAGER NEEDED
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Finance Manager (FC) to become an integral part of a dynamic, NGO Sexual Minorities Uganda (SMUG). We are looking for someone who is hard working, dedicated to work in a fast-paced and professional environment. Human Rights is a fundamental part of SMUG therefore an understanding of the urgent needs of Human Rights Defenders in relation to financial management is equally integral.
• Qualified Accountant which experience in Financial Management (attach CV)
• Computer literacy especially Excel, Word and other financial programs
• Understanding of cross-cutting issues of Human Rights
• Work under minimal supervision
• Budgeting and forecasting, Providing and interpreting financial information; Formulating strategic and long-term budget plans; Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities; Liaising with auditors and fiscal sponsor to ensure annual monitoring is carried out; Producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines including monthly reporting, prepayments, regulatory reporting.
Location: KAMPALA, UGANDA
Start Date: April 1, 2011
Job Ref: SMUG 0006/FM