Entries can include any written or visual artwork, like tattoos, stickers, painting, photography, collage, creative writing and more.
* Contest begins May 1, 2010 and ends June 30, 2010. All eligible entries must be submitted between these dates.
* Open to all people in Africa under the age of 25, except Ipas employees.
* Winners will be announced by early October, 2010.
* Entries are limited to the first three submissions per person.
* Artwork should be high resolution, print-quality photos (300 dpi).
- Don’t submit your original art, take a digital photo and submit below.
- Artwork must be in .jpg, .gif, .png or .tiff format.
* Essays must be at least 500 words and no more than 1600 words.
- Written work must be submitted in .doc, .txt or .rtf format.
* Submissions will be judged by a panel chosen by Ipas.
* All entrants must hold exclusive rights to the artwork they submit and by entering are claiming such ownership. If it is determined an entrant has fraudulently claimed ownership of their submission, the entry will immediately become void and ineligible.
* By entering a submission, entrants are granting Ipas perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive rights to display, distribute, reproduce and create derivative works of their entry. When reproduced, all entries will be credited to the artist when possible. Ipas will not sell or give away entries to other parties without the permission of the owner.
* Failure by Ipas to enforce any of its rights at any point does not constitute a waiver of these rights. Ipas reserves the right to suspend or cancel the Contest or modify these rules at its discretion.
* By receiving a prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Ipas and its employees, directors and agents from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to participation in the Contest or receipt or use of any prize, whether under a theory of contract, tort or otherwise.
Tell Ipas your story and help raise awareness about the impact of unsafe abortion in Africa.
For further information and to submit your entry, please visit Ipas