Membership fees are decided by ILGA members during world conferences. Current fees were voted in December 2010, in Sao Paulo.
Membership of ILGA is divided into two categories: Full members and Associate members
Full members are:
- non-profit organizations representing lesbians, gays, bisexuals, trans people or intersex people, their culture or providing exclusive service to or support for them;
- branches of the above mentioned organizations;
- non-profit groups representing lesbians, gays, bisexuals, trans people or intersex people within other organizations such as trade unions and political parties.
Full Membership Fees
- 150 EUR for organizations located in countries listed as “high income revenue” by the World Bank.
- 30 EUR for the organizations located in other countries than the one listed there
- Larger organizations with annual budgets over 200 000 EUR are encouraged to pay 300 EUR per year wherever they may be.
Associated members are: other organizations of public law, such as cities, regions, political parties or trade unions, etc., or of private law.
Associate Membership Fees
- 300 EUR
For further information on application process, please click here.
To pay your membership fees you can
a) log-in into your ILGA account on this site and use pre-set Paypal button;
b) pay via a bank transfer to the following bank account quoting the invoice number (which you can see when you log-in into your ILGA account)
ILGA’s bank account:
IBAN for payments in CHF: CH19 0900 0000 8927 3717 0
IBAN for payments in EUR: CH38 0900 0000 9136 7486 0
Bank BIC: POFICHBEXXX
Bank name: PostFinance Ltd, Nordring 8, CH-3030 Bern
Beneficiary name: ILGA, 20, Rue Rothschild, 1202 Geneva, Switzerland
If you pay via Paypal button, your payment will be automatically reflected on your ILGA account, for bank transfers please allow up to three months for your payment status to be updated.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND CHECKS, as they are not accepted in Switzerland and it will only delay the payment process
If you have any questions related to payments of fees and invoices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org